Today I was meant to post about the inspiration for the bridesmaid’s dresses, but then I got sidetracked by this wedding. I was trying to show Jill this wedding on my phone from The Pretty Blog on Saturday night.
So far, I have not been completely inspired by entire elements of this one wedding. Usually it is the décor, or maybe only the venue, the dress or perhaps only the photography, but this urban wedding of Bonzet and Winessa, set in Johannesburg, is completely inspiring. There is nothing I would add or take away, I simply love it, from the:
- colour, black and white (how chic),
- the photography and how moments were captured that tell the story of the wedding day,
- getting ready in a loft (it doesn’t always have to glamorous!),
- the bridesmaids dresses in pretty ruffles,
- the groomsmen using their scooters to get to the venue,
- the paper doilies as décor elements
- the rustic venue,
- and white flowers in simple glass jars.
This wedding is so simple and yet so gorgeous. What more could you want?
xxx Sasha (and Angus)